Microsoft Access 2016 Intermediate Training Materials
Microsoft Office 2016 Courseware Resources
TRUSTED LOCATIONS & DEFAULT LOCATIONS
- Specifying a trusted location
- Specifying the default file location
- Creating a query
- Adding (and removing) criteria to a query
- Running a query
- Editing criteria in a query
- Creating a two table query and sorting the results
- Refining your query
- What are wildcards?
- Deleting a query
- Hiding and un-hiding fields within a query
- What are reports?
- Creating a simple report
- Using the report wizard
- Modifying the report view
- Widening a report column
- Modifying the report title
- Adding a logo to a report
- Formatting a form using themes
- Modifying field names within a report
- Inserting and formatting the date & time
- Adding existing fields to a report
- Resizing reports for printing
- Closing a report
- Deleting a report
LOOKUP TABLES AND INPUT MASKS
- What is a table lookup?
- Creating a lookup within a field
- Modifying a lookup within a field
- Deleting a lookup within a field
- What is an input mask?
- Creating an input mask
- Modifying an input mask
- Deleting an input mask
- What does data entry required/not required mean?
- Modifying a field to require data entry
- Modifying a field so that it does not require data entry
- What is a one-to-one relationship?
- Creating a one-to-one relationship
- Modifying a one-to-one table relationship
- Deleting a one-to-one table relationship
- What is a one-to-many table relationship?
- Creating a one-to-many relationship
- Modifying a one-to-many relationship
- Deleting a one-to-many relationship
- What is a many-to-many relationship?
- Creating a many-to-many relationship using a junction table
- Modifying or deleting a many-to-many relationship
- What is referential integrity?
- Enforcing referential integrity
- Applying automatic updating of related fields
- Applying automatic deletion of related records
- Applying an inner join
- Modifying an inner join
- Applying an outer join
- Modifying an outer join
- Creating a subtract join
- Modifying a subtract join
- What is a self join?
- Applying a self join
- What does exporting data mean?
- What is a spread sheet format?
- What is text only and csv format?
- What is a pdf file?
- What is an xml file?
- Exporting a table as an excel file
- Exporting a table as a text file (keeping data format & layout)
- Exporting a table as a text csv formatted file
- Exporting a table as a pdf formatted file
- Exporting a table as an XPS formatted file
- Considerations before printing
- Print previewing
- Which orientation, portrait or landscape?
- Adjusting the layout within print preview
- Setting page margins
- Printing a complete table
- Printing selected records
- Printing a query or reports
- Printing forms
Windows 10 Training Materials
Microsoft Office 2016 training manuals
- Word 2016 Foundation
- Word 2016 Intermediate
- Word 2016 Advanced
- Excel 2016 Foundation
- Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Excel 2016 Advanced
- PowerPoint 2016 Foundation
- PowerPoint 2016 Intermediate
- PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
- Access 2016 Foundation
- Access 2016 Intermediate
- Access 2016 Advanced
- Visio 2016 Foundation
- Project 2016 Foundation
- Publisher 2016 Foundation